Single Property: To import the file for a single property, access the Import Batch Tool from the Merchant toolbox
Multiple Properties: To import a file with the payments for the residents across several properties, access the Import Batch Tool from the Group toolbox
- Select Pay Tools from the side navigation then Import Batch
- Choose the file to upload and select the format (CSV file)
- Select method of upload (Load new payments or Update existing payments)
- Define the frequency and dates of the payments
- Select the payments to be charged as dynamic recurring payments (optional)
- Agree to Terms
- Select "Import"
- Review results on the Tasks list, on the left-hand menu.
Method of upload:
- Load (use this option for uploading new payments)
- Update (use this option for updating and/or cancelling existing PPD payments
Frequency: The following options are available to define payment frequency of the preauthorized transactions:
- Now (the transactions will be charged today)
- One time
Day of Month to Pay: Defines the day of the month that the payment will be charged.
Start Month: Defines the month that the payment will begin.
Start Year: Defines the year that the payment will begin.