There are two ways to add tenants and homeowners.
1. Create an Excel spreadsheet
2. Organize your Company Roster in the following format within Excel:
- Paypoint ID
- Username (you can leave blank)
- Password (blank if you want to randomize it when creating new users)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number - 555-555-1234 or (555) 555-1212
- Street Address
- Unit Number (blank if not applicable)
- Account Number (Payment Number)
A sample spreadsheet can be emailed to you upon request.
Please note: Spreadsheet MUST be saved as a CSV file.
3. Log into Revo
4. Click on Manage > Web Users
5. Click on Import and select Choose File to select your company roster spreadsheet
6. Keep “Do Not Update” selected. By keeping this box CHECKED any active users will not have any of their profile information updated if an account # is recognized from the uploaded roster.
7. Click Upload File
8. Refresh the page on your browser
Method 2 (works best for adding individual users)
1. click on Manage > Web User > Add Web User, then create the tenant or homeowner's profile and you will be good to go!
2. Fill out form with user information